We can offer full cable calculation from main source to final circuits.
The basic characteristics of the cable’s physical construction, which includes:
- Conductor material – normally copper or aluminium
- Conductor shape – circular or shaped
- Conductor type – stranded or solid
- Conductor surface coating – plain (no coating), tinned, silver or nickel
- Insulation type – PVC, XLPE, EPR
- Number of cores – single core or multicore (2C, 3C, 4C or 5C)
How the cable will be installed, which includes:
- Above ground or underground
- Installation / arrangement – for underground cables, is it directly buried or buried in conduit? for above ground cables, is it installed on cable on trays/ ladders/ basket/ trunking, against a wall, in air, etc.
- Ambient or soil temperature of the installation site
- Cable bunching – the number of cables that are bunched together
- Cable spacing – whether cables are installed touching or spaced
- Soil thermal resistivity (for underground cables)
- Depth of laying (for underground cables)
- For single core three-phase cables, are the cables installed in trefoil or laid flat?
- Total number of grouped circuits
- Cables in parallel
We doing calculation with standard parameters however is not problem do special.
See our projects here